I. About the Company
Delta Career Education Corporation in Brief
Delta Career Education Corporation is a for-profit organization which focuses on higher learning institutions. The corporation works via acquisitions of existing colleges in various locations across the United States. The corporation was started in 1998 by Joseph A. Kennedy, then CEO. The company caters to over 16,000 currently enrolled undergraduate students and continues to strive to enroll even more. The corporation employs roughly almost 3000 employees and works in over 37 various locations across the United States of America.
Delta Career Education Corporation is into three different verticals as mentioned below.
Providing Top-notch quality educational programs
The Delta Careers Education Corporation is dedicated and aims to providing only the highest quality educational programs to all the students enrolled in its services. The aim of the corporation is to provide education which results in developing real-life career skills which subsequently result in attaining employment immediately following graduation.
Providing individualized attention to all students
A major part of the corporation’s mission statements is its individualized focus on each student throughout their education in Delta facilities. The corporation aims to focus on employing professionals, developing excellent programs and creating dynamic and interactive environments in order to allow and trigger the creativity and individuality of their student body.
Focusing on constantly improving administrative staff
Delta’s mission to improve the quality of education and ensuring all students receive the highest quality and caliber of education includes the recruitment of excellent administrative staff who strives to provide an excellent education experience to all enrolled students in the services and facilities relating to Delta.
II. How to Apply
Applying for a Career with Delta Career Education Corporation
Delta Career Education Corporation careers are open for educational professionals of various calibers who feel that they have what it needs to become part of the Delta family. This includes educators; custodial staff, administrative staff as well as those with the necessary technically and managerial abilities to ensure a constant and smooth flow to the multitude of operations conducted by Delta Careers Education Corporation in relations to its student body and governing facilities. Applications can be conducted online by contacting the Human Resources department via e-mail by submitting an electronic resume.
Any interested candidate can log on to the Delta Career Education Corporation website and create a personal profile online.
- Open the Contact section and click on the Human Resources e-mail.
- Attach electronic copy of resume and send e-mail.
- Delta Career Education Corporation contacts any relevant candidate that suits their current requirement through email.
- Later, human resource personnel contact the person for interview venue, timings and other details.
One can frequently keep an eye on the careers webpage of Delta Career Education Corporation Careers to scout for recent postings for jobs in various fields.
III. Recruitment Process
The various steps in recruitment for Delta Career Education Corporation job
The following steps are undertaken by the Human Resources department in Delta Career Education Corporation when approaching applicants to examine their eligibility to work and teach for any of the corporations’ many facilities,
- Resume Screening
- Written test
- Personal interview with focus on technical knowledge
- Personal interview with focus on attitude and behavior
- Human resources/background check
- Initiation & joining
IV. Career Growth
Moving ahead with Delta Career Education Corporation
Selected candidates can be placed anywhere at one of these locations depending upon the project requirements and the vacancies available in any of their multiple facilities and campuses. The work culture of the company encourages team work as well as individual growth. The following includes the process all newly hired Delta Careers Education Corporation employees go through,
- All recruited candidates are taken through a training module, wherein they are trained with all project specific tasks and schedules.
- Later, they are allotted to a team leader, under whose guidance the individuals are going to work.
- The team leads monitor all the work and report performance.
- Regular appraisals are conducted.
- Those with very good performances are advanced to further stages.
- Those with specialized skills and experience are advanced to higher positions of power and responsibility.
- Hefty salary bonuses are given on a regular basis to employees with outstanding performances.
V. Employee Policies
Working with Delta Career Education Corporation
Delta Career Education Corporation has an outstanding care policy towards its staff and employees and aims to provide them with a healthy work environment where team works as well as individuality are stressed upon. The main goal of the corporation is to foster the willingness to exhibit and put 110 % effort in educating the thousands of students enrolled under the corporation’s facilities.
This is done by improving the mindset of the work force as well as eliminating any financial or health risks which may keep them occupied and incapable of placing focus on work. These measures include,
- Individual performances are observed and rewarded with professional growth and relevant benefits.
- The company offers its people with what is called as a package of ‘total rewards’. This is offered outside the basic salary or compensation.
- Life, medical, dental and disability insurances.
- 401(k) financial insurance plan for long-term financial security.
- Delta Career Education Corporation enables the employees to enjoy their work while also striking a balance between professional and personal responsibilities.
- Delta Career Education Corporation offers optional sabbaticals, community development schemes and personal support services.
Want to know more about Delta Career Education Corporation?
The company has option for FAQs for anyone who wants to know more about Delta Career Education Corporation. These include assistance on,
- Corporation’s mission statement
- Personal contributions
- Influence on your lifestyle
- People you work with